TAKE THE PLEDGE AND MAKE THE SWITCH
Make a throwaway culture a thing of the past and help make Canary Wharf a plastic-free community.
By taking the pledge to ‘make the switch’ from single-use to reusable alternatives, you’re making a personal commitment that will help reduce the amount of single-use plastic and its impact on our land and oceans.
TAKE THE PLEDGE
SIX WAYS YOU CAN REDUCE SINGLE-USE PLASTIC IN YOUR LIFE
1. Choose products made from recycled materials
2. Swap bathroom bottles for bars of soap
3. Choose natural products for home cleaning
4. Avoid synthetic clothing that sheds microfibres
5. Choose glass containers for your leftovers
6. Find a local refill store and avoid plastic packaging